2nd Research Day in “Social Entrepreneurship"
Fribourg, January30th and 31th 2014
Workshop and Special Issue on International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business (IJESB)
« An alternative way for innovation:
Re-Questioning the tradition within the Social Economy and social entrepreneurship »
Research Lab at ESG Management School, University Parthenope of Naples, Grenoble Ecole de Management, & Institute For Entrepreneurship & SME at HEG de Fribourg & Centre de Recherche en Entrepreneuriat at EM Lyon
We mostly welcome papers that could answer these two generic questions by proposing any contribution on the following topics:
- New Organization form for creating and running a business in social economy;
- Social Innovation;
- Link between innovation and tradition in the Social Economy and Social Entrepreneurship;
- Innovative Business Models in the Social Economy;
- Professionalization of the Social Economy and Social Entrepreneurship.
We also welcome other articles with topics directly linked to Social Entrepreneurship and the Social Economy:
- Nascent Entrepreneurship and motivation for creating a business within the Social Economy;
- Institutions within the Social Economy;
- Profiles of the Social Entrepreneur;
- Business Models within the Third Sector and Social Entrepreneurship;
- Education in and for Social Entrepreneurship and the Third Sector;
- Coaching and financing social Entrepreneurship;
- Business Opportunity in the Social Economy and Social Entrepreneurship.
Articles should be submitted to the organizers of the conference: email@example.com
Download the call for papers.